IN VIVO RESEARCH TECHNICIAN / ASSISTANT
Neurofit is a leading provider of preclinical models aimed to support the drug discovery programs of Biotech and pharma industries. Neurofit is seeking to hire an in-vivo research technician/assistant on fixed term contract.
• Evaluate / characterize the efficacy of test compounds
using validated in vivo models that involve behavioral tests
• Perform various tasks in in-vivo laboratory animal studies
(animal handling, weighing, preparation of therapeutic solutions and administration by different routes (iv, sc, ip, im, po), animal monitoring, blood and organ sampling, etc...
• Participate in the drafting of new procedures / study reports under the supervision of the team leader
• BS/BA in biology / pharmacology or related discipline
• 1-year prior experience in a similar role: rodent experiments or preclinical studies
• Knowledge of technical actions on rodents (mouse / rat)
• Experience in behavioral studies on rodents
• French level 2 certificate in animal experimentation
NEUROFIT is a pre-clinical CRO dedicated to the evaluation of treatments for CNS and PNS disorders. Therefore, our team of experts elaborates new models to address the challenges of the current drug development and to attend best the needs and wishes of our customers. ( find out more : THERAPEUTIC AREA / TESTS )