NEUROFIT is a preclinical Contract Research Organization (CRO) specialising in the evaluation of treatments for central and peripheral nervous system disorders.
We offer a comprehensive list of in vitro and in vivo models covering a wide range of indications.
NEUROFIT aims to facilitate your preclinical drug development by proposing the best models for your needs. Our goal is to accelerate the development of your programs by providing cost-effective methods for compound evaluation.
NEUROFIT is continuously developing new models and testing new molecules on our existing models to provide you with the most current validation data.
- Intranasal drug administration
- Translational model of DTH
- Preclinical model of Allergic contact dermatitis
- Inflammation-induced cognitive decline
- Human iPSC-derived Neurons
- Evaluation of anti-depressant/anxiolytic drugs
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Rat nerve-Human muscle coculture
- Alzheimer preclinical models
Get in touch
- Custom protocol
- We will reply within few days
T-MazeEvaluation of the spatial exploratory performance / memory deficit in mice.
Neurite outgrowthFully automated analysis of neuritogenesis in 96 well plate of primary neuron cultures.
Sciatic nerve crush injuryElectromyography / Neve morphometry : model for peripheral nerve regeneration.
IENF densityDegeneration of intra-epidermal nerve fibers quantified in peripheral neuropathies.